CTE's mission is for students to gain technical knowledge and skills, earn professional certifications and have opportunities to understand and work in businesses/industries during their high school career and beyond.
Partnership with the local community and businesses is essential to this mission.
The CTE Department actively seeks individuals and organizations to partner with us in these career initiatives:
- Serve on advisory boards
- Review CTE curriculum
- Advise on new facilities
- Share expertise with CTE faculty
- Educate district leaders through industry events and meetings
- Sponsor classroom equipment
- Promote student scholarships
- Recruit for your profession
- Offer work experiences
- Host field trips
- Participate in career events
- Serve as a guest speaker
- Network with local-area businesses to support CTE initiatives