Programs of Study
A program of study is a suggested sequence of CTE elective courses focused on one of the state's 16 major industry sectors, or "career clusters."
CTE programs of study offer students hands-on learning in their field of interest and the opportunity to earn industry certifications and fulfill graduation requirements. In addition, they prepare students for post-secondary options such as employment, apprenticeships and college degrees.
Career Cluster Guides
Designed for students, parents, administrators, counselors, teachers and business/industry partners, these guides help students select their endorsement and plan their high school courses based on their career goals.
Business and Industry Endorsement
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, AV Technology, and Communications
- Business, Marketing, and Finance
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics (Automotive Technology)
Public Services Endorsement