During high-traffic times, the program may time out. If you are timed out, please try again later.
If your child is currently a transfer student, access your previously created account in the student transfer program to apply for a transfer. If you do not have record of your password, click “Forgot Password?” and follow the prompts to reset the password.
New applicants must create an account in the student transfer program before accessing the application. Applicants should start the process early as to not miss the deadline. The program will not accept an application after the deadline.
Employees must input their employee information in their profile when creating an account. An employee may not access the application past the deadline or request their closed campus without their employee information saved in their profile.
Anytime you create or update your profile information, you must save it, log out and log back in to update.
Creating an Online Student Transfer Program Account
- In the Student Transfer Program click “Sign In”. On the next page click the click here link at “Don’t have an account?”
- Complete all of the required fields. Read the Account Guidelines for assistance.
A Peace Officer or Servicemember must indicate such on their account information to access the appropriate application.
- Register an email address you will monitor for future notifications.
- Keep record of your username, password, and the answer to your security question. We will not have record of your password. If you do not know your password, you will need to reset it by clicking “Forgot Password?”.
- After creating your account, the program will send a notice to your registered email address to activate your account. If you do not receive prompt notice, log on and check your account for correct spelling of your email address and/or check your spam mailbox.
- Activate your account.
- Login to the transfer program and follow these steps to access the application:
- Click the PARENT/GUARDIAN tab
- Scroll down to the type of transfer you need
- On the next page click the blue CREATE TRANSFER button (do not enter any information on the page)
- Keep following the path to the application
- On the last page, scroll down to get to the application
- If your application requires payment, see your specific transfer webpage for payment instruction. Payment must be made with the application. The application will be rejected without payment.
- When entering information online you must format the numbers correctly:
- Date: MM/DD/YYYY
- Phone number: xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Review all fields for accuracy prior to submitting the application. Some browsers auto populate information. Verify that the student’s name and information is input correctly. Verify that the codes are correct for inter-district transfers. Check your information to be sure it is correct prior to clicking “SAVE”.
- You must click the “SAVE” button and then the “SEND” button for your application to submit. If you are not ready to submit the application, you may click “SAVE” and return to it later. When returning, click "CHANGE." After changing information and completion you will click “SAVE” again and click “SEND” to submit.
- Notification of approval/denial will go to your registered email address. Processing may take several weeks. You may log on to your account to see if the application is still pending or processed.
- “PENDING” means it is in line to be processed.
- “CREATED” means you created it but did not submit it. You must click “SEND” to submit the application.
- If you receive a notice of a rejected application that needs corrections, open your application and click the “CHANGE” button to correct the information. After corrections are made you must click “SAVE” again and click “SEND” to resubmit it.
- Next school year, a renewal notice will be sent to your registered email address from NoReply-PearlandISD@pearlandisd.org. Do not delete. This is the only renewal notice sent to you by the program.