Pearland ISD is committed to supporting the technology needs of our students, parents, and staff. Below you will find general FAQs. To the right, you will find our Student/Parent Self Help Resources section which contains device and software specific FAQs, how to documents, and tutorial videos.
If you require additional assistance for a Pearland ISD issued device beyond what is on this website, please use one of the links below to create a Support Incident.
Students can also visit their technical support team during designated times set by each campus.
Please note: Pearland ISD technical support staff are unable to assist with hardware related issues on devices that are not owned by Pearland ISD.
Staff, you will need to log in to the website to access Staff Resources.
Please click the image above for access.
- Do Pearland ISD students need a device every day?
- What are district approved devices?
- Is a Chromebook a district approved device?
- Are Chromebooks compatible with LockDown Browser?
- How can I request a district device?
- Where can I find the Student-Parent Device Handbook?
- Where can I find information regarding device insurance?
- How can I receive Internet at home?