Degrees and Certifications:
BA in History from UH
Mr. Layne, World History AP
I am Robert Layne and I am entering my 25th year of teaching here at Pearland High School. For the past 20 years I have taught World History Ap and I have also served as the head coach for Academic Decathlon. I have been married to my wife Kim for the past 36 years and we have one daughter HaliAnn who is 21 and Cameron who is 20. My degree is in History, which I obtained from the University of Houston, but being a true West Texas boy, my heart still belongs to the Texas Tech Red Raiders! In my spare time ( in non-pandemic years) I love to travel, play golf, and spend time with my family. We also have 4 cats that keep us all entertained on a regular basis
Welcome To World History AP. Here is some info that you need to be aware of.
- Tutoring - Each morning from 6:45-7:05 as well as by appointment.
- Conference - Each day from 10:00-10:55 am.
- Tutoring Times: Tuesday and Thursday after school
- Room 1642 of the Bullard Campus
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone - 281-997-7445
- Skyward Log in https://skyward.pearlandisd.org/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsEAplus/seplog01.w