Degrees and Certifications:
Remote Learning – An exciting new frontier!
- If you need help with something or have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com. I check my email throughout the day. I will be checking email every day multiple times a day, therefore I can always be reached by email.
- My "office hours" will be Monday - Friday from 10:00 - ll:00am. This is a time that I will be at my computer to specifically answer emails, so the response should be fast.
- Remember that things may change as we go. I will update my website frequently, so please check it periodically. I will also send out emails with updated information as needed. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- I will be providing feedback every day after 5pm on assignments that you complete. I can see your progress in STEMScopes (Accelerate Learning) as you complete assignments.
Class Conference Calls - via Teams every Tuesday and Friday
- Hinderer HR 10:00 am
- Martin HR 11:00 am
- Ellis HR 12:00 pm
- Taylor HR 01:00 pm
- We will only be giving completion grades: Pass/Fail.
- I will periodically provide feedback to students on what is completed and shared with me electronically.
- For those students who are unable to submit work electronically it can be collected upon our return to school.
Picture: Wikimedia Commons