Intro to Algebra
Phone: (281) 997- 3900
Degrees and Certifications:
Adv. Diploma in Comp. Hardware & Networking Associates in Science Bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies TX EC-9 Generalist certified TREC Realtor
Welcome to Berry Miller Jr High!
I was born in South India but grew up in Mumbai. I've been a Math tutor (Coach T / Mr. T) for more than 20 years and many of my students are engineers, sailors, salesmen, businessmen, realtors, teachers, etc. I moved to the United States of America in 2003 and received my Bachelors in Education. Last January, my family situations changed and I enjoyed a busy summer to be a licensed Realtor!
I've been teaching in Pearland ISD since 2014. I'm a proud recipient of the 2012 President's Volunteer Service Award for volunteering more than 200 hours at SFASU. I love taking pictures and traveling! I used to play cricket and kabaddi back in the day but now I'm a big fan of American sports! I love baseball, basketball and football but I'm a proud Houston Texans fan!
Click on the link below to access
We will be using a FIVE subject spiral notebook instead of a MATH BINDER
Following materials are crucial components of your organized Math Notebook:
- Selective textbook pages (consumable).
- Notes handwritten in class (major chunk of the notebook grade)
- Homework assignments (work shown all the time)
- Graded papers
- Miscellaneous (STAAR reference chart, square & sq. roots chart, etc.)
EXPECT RANDOM ISN CHECKS FOR A MAJOR GRADE (Grade Booster Easy 100; you snooze, you lose!)
7th period : Lesson Planning / Team Meeting/ Parent Conference
1st - 6th periods : Pre-AP Intro to Algebra
- Personal Planner (to help with organization)
- FIVE subject Spiral Notebook
- Math Homework folder (with brads)
- #2 pencils (mechanical is fine if you can bring your own lead refills)
- Adult scissors (Kids' scissors will jam growing fingers, just saying)
- One Highlighter
- Dry Erase Marker (to write on the white board)
- Refill notebook papers
- Red pen (for checking homework)
- Black or Blue or any other dark colored pen (for taking notes)
- Hand sanitizer (we always run out by March, so please be generous!)
- Tissue box
Thursdays AM Morning session: 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
Monday and Wednesday PM Evening session: 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM (doesn't start at 3:50PM due to after school duty)
Other times strictly by appointment only.
*If I am unavailable for tutoring, you may visit any other math teacher's tutorials for help. Mrs. Figueroa, Mrs. Kelly, Mrs. Laird, Mrs. Arthur and other Math teachers on campus are always happy to help you.
Berry Miller Junior High
(281) 997- 3900