Regular and Pre-AP Math
Phone: (281) 997- 3900
Degrees and Certifications:
Adv. Diploma in Comp. Hardware & Networking Associates in Science Bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies TX EC-9 Generalist certified
I hope everyone is safe and healthy! Please maintain social distancing when you are in a public place! Wear your mask, wash your hands frequently, use online shopping and contactless pickup, and don't make your parent's life miserable! Be thankful! I'm excited to meet all of you and look forward to a different yet exciting year of learning!
Welcome to Berry Miller Jr High!
I was born in South India but grew up in Mumbai. I've been a Math tutor for more than 20 years and many of my students are engineers, sailors, salesmen, businessmen, realtors, teachers, etc. I moved to the United States of America in 2003 and received my Bachelors in Education. In January 2019, my family situations changed and I took on a second career in Real Estate.
I've been teaching in Pearland ISD since 2014. I'm a proud recipient of the 2012 President's Volunteer Service Award for volunteering more than 200 hours at SFASU. Go JACKS! I love taking pictures, drinking coffee, online shopping, and traveling! I used to play cricket and kabaddi back in the day but now I'm a big fan of baseball, basketball, and football!
Click on the link below to access
Welcome to e-learning, which is going to be our new normal! Few things about eLearning:
1) The district is still working on having a 1:1 device for every student.
2) If you need help or have questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) I will check and answer emails throughout the day. You can email anytime between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
4) If I don't answer right away, please be patient, I may be helping someone else or I'm in a meeting!
5) Remember that things may change as we Plan To Proceed. Please check my webpage and Canvas for all updates.
4) Based on the 08/27/20 update, we'll try and hold a virtual Meet the Teacher next Friday (9/4/2020). There are A LOT of items for us to cover before the first day of school, so Meet the Teacher may be pushed back until then.
6) Also, students can access Canvas courses on;y after Sunday evening (08/30/2020).
We will be using an online OneNote as our electronic ISN. I'm okay for you to print and organize hard copy of the Notes in a three-ring MATH BINDER
1st period: Regular Seventh Grade Math
2nd to 6th periods: Pre-AP Math
7th period: Lesson Planning / Team Meeting/ Parent Conference
- Charged LAPTOP
- Personal Planner (to help with organization)
- Math Homework folder (with brads)
- #2 pencils (mechanical is fine if you can bring your own lead refills)
- Adult scissors (Kids' scissors will jam growing fingers, just saying)
- One Highlighter
- Dry Erase Marker (to write on the desk/white board)
- Red pen (for checking homework)
- Black or Blue or any other dark-colored pen (for taking notes)
- Hand sanitizer (we always run out by March, so please be generous!)
- Tissue box
Thursdays AM TBA
Monday and Wednesday PM TBA
Other times strictly by appointment only.
*If I am unavailable for tutoring, you may visit any other math teacher's tutorials for help. Mrs. Figueroa, Mrs. Kelly, Mrs. Laird, Mrs. Arthur and other Math teachers on campus are always happy to help you.
Berry Miller Junior High
(281) 997- 3900