Seventh Grade Pre-AP Math
Phone: (281) 997- 3900
Degrees and Certifications:
Adv. Diploma in Comp. Hardware & Networking Associates in Science Bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies TX EC-9 Generalist certified
I hope everyone is safe and healthy! I encourage you to wear a mask daily and wash your hands frequently! Be thankful that we are able to have some normalcy in the midst of this pandemic! I'm excited to meet all of you and look forward to a different yet exciting year of learning!
Welcome to Berry Miller Jr High!
I was born in South India but grew up in Mumbai. I've been a Math tutor for more than 20 years and many of my students are engineers, sailors, salesmen, businessmen, realtors, teachers, etc. I moved to the United States of America in 2003 and received my Bachelors in Education.
I've been teaching in Pearland ISD since 2014. I'm a proud recipient of the 2012 President's Volunteer Service Award for volunteering more than 200 hours at SFASU. Go JACKS! I love taking pictures, drinking coffee, online shopping, and traveling! I used to play cricket and kabaddi back in the day but now I'm a big fan of baseball, basketball, and football!
Click here for ALL Pearland ISD textbooks and resources: For Math Use myHRW
Welcome to e-learning! Few things about eLearning:
- I will check and answer emails throughout the day. You can email me anytime but I'll answer during business hours.
- If I don't answer right away, please be patient, I may be helping someone else or I'm in a meeting!
- Remember that things may change as we Plan To Proceed. Please check my webpage and Canvas for all updates.
- Students will have access to Canvas courses, assignments, and calendars.
- The Skyward grade is always reliable. Canvas grades sometimes don't pass over or get updated.
We will be using an online OneNote as our electronic ISN. I'm okay for you to print and organize a hard copy of the Notes in a three-ring MATH BINDER
1st period: Pre-AP Math
2nd period: 7th grade Power Math
3rd period: Miller Moment
4th to 7th periods: Pre-AP Math
8th period: Lesson Planning / Team Meeting/ Parent Conference/ Faculty Meeting/ POD Captain Meeting/ Substitute when short of staff, etc.
- Charged LAPTOP
- Personal Planner (to help with organization)
- 1 1/2 inch Math Binder. We will have a HW tab within the binder. So no need of a separate HW folder
- #2 pencils (mechanical is fine if you can bring your own lead refills)
- Adult scissors (Kids' scissors will jam growing fingers, just saying)
- One Highlighter
- Dry Erase Marker (to write on the desk/white board)
- Red pen (for checking homework)
- Black or Blue or any other dark-colored pen (for taking notes)
- Hand sanitizer (we always run out by March, so please be generous!)
- Tissue box
Tuesdays & Fridays: 8 to 8:30 AM
Thursdays PM: 4 to 4:30 PM
Other times strictly by appointment only.
*If I am unavailable for tutoring, you may visit any other math teacher's tutorials for help. Ms. Kelly, Mrs. Laird, Ms. Akin, Mrs. Arthur, and other Math teachers on campus are always happy to help you.
Berry Miller Junior High
(281) 997- 3900