Building Great Readers in Lawhon's Library!
Susan Green, Library Manager
My name is Susan Green and this is my 9th year as E. A. Lawhon's Library Manager. Please contact me at email@example.com or (281) 412-1445.
My goals for the 2019-2020 school year
- to share the very best of children's literature with your child and ignite in them a passion for reading
- to get (or keep) your child "hooked on reading" by recommending specific books to him or her
- to provide special events: book fairs, AR rewards, the Bluebonnet Program
If you would like to volunteer to help in the library, please let me know. We'd love to have you. We especially need many volunteers during the book fairs.
- Find a special place to keep your library books (so they do not get lost or damaged).
- Let Mrs. Green repair damaged or torn pages.
- Return your books on time.
- Grades 2-4 check out 2 books... kindergartners and first graders check out 1 book.
- NO FINES FOR LATE BOOKS.
- But... lost or damaged books must be paid for.
Daily Schedule 7:15 – 7:50 Open Checkout / Makerspace 8:00 – 8:45 Conference 8:45 – 9:30 2nd Grade 9:30 – 10:15 1st Grade 10:15 – 11:00 Kindergarten 11:00 – 11:30 Pre-K 11:30 – 12:00 Lunch 12:00 – 12:45 Nurse Coverage 12:50 – 1:35 3rd Grade 1:35 – 2:20 4th Grade 2:20 – 3:05 4th Grade 3:05 – 3:15 Dismissal Procedures
Parents are encouraged to regularly monitor their child's grades through Skyward Family Access.
Check on your child's AR progress or available tests by clicking on the books below.
Your child's login information was sent home with your student. For more information contact your child's teacher.