Degrees and Certifications:
EC-4 & ESL Certified BS in Early Childhood Education
Mrs. Molly De La Cerda
Welcome to my webpage!
I am one of the ESL teachers here at Challenger! Many of you know me as Ms. Black! I got married! I am now Mrs. De La Cerda.
Please feel free to look around. My contact information is on this page. I believe whole heartedly that communicaton is the key. So, please reach out to me anytime if you need anything!
Here is little about me... Growing up I went to elementary school in Pearland and I graduated from Friendswood High School. I went to college at Texas A&M University where I majored in Early Childhood Education. I am certified in Early Childhood education and ESL. I also have a certificate in Christian Studies from Fuller Theological Seminary. This year will be my 10th year in education and my 8th in Pearland ISD. This is my 4th year at Challenger and I am so excited to be here! I am married to a great guy. We have a cute puppy named Luna. I have 7 nephews and 1 neice. My parents, brother, sister in law, sister and myself have all worked as teachers in the classroom. You could say that "its in our genes!"
Here are 10 interesting facts about me:
1. I love to drink Dr. Pepper
2. I lived in Rwanda for 5 years. Muraho!
3. I have rafted the Nile River.
4. I love to play soccer and basketball.
5. My dad has a baseball field named after him.
6. I have ridden an elephant and a camel.
7. My favorite snow cone flavor is Tiger's Blood
8. My family calls me B or Aunt B.
9. I cannot really dance....
10. I once played an old lady in a musical production