2019 Employee Giving Campaign
It Only Takes One Person to Make a Difference!
During last year's campaign, Pearland ISD employees gave record-breaking amounts in their giving to the education foundation. Roughly 20% of all Pearland ISD employees donate to the education foundation through payroll deduction. These funds are used to support innovative teaching grants and other educational programs.
Click here to enroll in automatic payroll deduction. The deadline is October 25.
Click here to see a list of last year's employee contributors.
It's a simple 1-2 step!
Consider the amount you wish to donate. We are grateful for ANY donation that you make!
The deadline is Friday, October 25.
Enjoy the benefits of giving!
- First-time donors will be entered into a drawing for an Apple watch.
- Donors of $5 or more (per pay period) can wear foundation polo shirt with jeans on the 1st Monday of each month.
- Any campus or department with more than 50% deduction enrollment will receive a cake party.
- The campus or department with the highest enrollment participation rate will receive a food truck party.
We are COUNTING on you!
- Enroll by Friday, October 25, 2019 to qualify for incentives
- Polo shirts to be delivered to campuses by November 1
- Winners to be announced by November 4
Your tax-deductible donation - at any level of giving:
- helps fund district initiatives and activities
- increases capacity to award more innovative grants
- benefits both students and teachers in Pearland ISD
- makes you an Education Foundation supporter
What if I am already giving?
Your current deduction will continue. Check your paystub to confirm level of giving. If you wish to change or increase your contribution, please submit form by campaign deadline. If your deduction is $5 or more, you are eligible for polo shirt and jeans days. To request a new polo shirt, please submit form with shirt size information by campaign deadline.
Foundation Jeans Days
With a donation of $5 or more per pay period, supporters receive Jeans Days on the first Monday of each month to be worn with the Foundation polo shirt.
Foundation Jeans Days for the 2019-20 school year are: November 4, December 2, February 3, March 2, April 6, and May 4