Welcome to IPC / 8th Grade Science!
Please email Ms. Eddy if you have any questions: email@example.com.
- 2021-2022 NJHS members can access NJHS information via the National Junior Honor Society links on this page (beneath "Canvas Course Links").
- All students will be required to bring the following to class every day:
- a pen/pencil
- a personal or district-issued device (not a cell phone) with a charger and wired headphones (AirPods / wireless headphones are strongly discouraged!)
- paper in the form of a spiral notebook, binder, or composition notebook for note-taking (paper should be in one location - loose paper is discouraged.)
- Students will also be asked to have craft supplies and various lab supplies throughout the year and will be given advanced notice when other supplies are required.
Amazon Classroom Wish List:
- https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/U4TWIZRS5GK8?ref_=wl_share Everything on this list will help students in Ms. Eddy's classroom have a successful year!
2021-2022 Daily Schedule:
- 8:35-9:27 [1st]
- 9:31-10:21 [2nd (Conference)]
- 10:25-10:53 [3rd (Miller Moment)]
- 10:57 - 11:47 [4th]
- 11:51-1:13 [5th (Includes Lunch Split)]
- 1:17-2:07 [6th]
- 2:11-3:01 [7th]
- 3:05-3:55 [8th]