- This is a club that applies math skills and science knowledge on very competitive tests. Students who are strong in math and science are best suited for this club.
- The Math and Science Club will meet Thursday afternoons from 3:45-5:00 PM.
- We will attend a minimum of three (3) Saturday competitions (dates TBA) throughout the year plus the State competition in April.
- Entry into this club is by test. The MANDATORY qualifying test is on Monday, September 16th in the library at 4:00 until 5:00 PM.
- If you are interested in the Math and Science Club, please join us in the library on Monday, September 16th after school. You must have a parent pick you up at Rogers promptly at 5:00 PM.