Dates for Turner Property Drop-Off and Student Personal Item Pick-Up
These dates are for students who do not participate in an athletic or fine arts return and retrieval process. Drop-off dates for athletics or fine arts programs can be found here.
Advanced Placement (AP) students will drop off May 26th - May 28th from 8:00am-11:00am (allowing AP students to keep their textbooks for the exam).
Parents and students only need to participate once in the drop-off process. For example, if you are in athletics or fine arts program, you will return all district property and pick up items during the week of May 11-15. If you are an AP student, you will return all district property and pick up items from May 26th - May 28th.
If you only have textbooks or library books to return, a bin has been placed at ESC (1928 N. Main) for drop-off. You can drop-off books at your convenience between May 4 – May 28.
To prepare for drop-off and pick-up, please:
- Gather textbooks, library books and other district property now.
- Pay any fees/fines online (Skyward) by May 22.
- Bring the materials on the date and times indicated for your last name.
On the day of drop-off and pick-up, the following procedures will be followed:
- Parents and students will remain in their car.
- Parents and students are encouraged to wear gloves and face coverings.
- If you are feeling ill, please do not attend.
- We expect all participants and staff to maintain social distancing standards.
- All vehicle traffic will enter the back of Turner High School from McLean Road. Vehicles will follow the traffic flow for drop-off at curbside then exit the back of Turner through Veterans Drive. See traffic flow map below.
- Place student name and grade on passenger side dashboard; have student ID, if applicable.
- Return any district property such as textbooks and library books.
- Personal items will be placed in bags prior to your designated drop-off/pick-up day and can be retrieved at this time.
- Staff will be available for medication pick-up. Some medication will require a parent signature.