Degrees and Certifications:
AA Early Childhood Development and Education, BS Interdisciplinary Studies Early Childhood-6th grade
Mrs. Ryane Harris
My name is Ryane Harris. I am married and we have a son. We love baseball and UH (Go Coogs)! You can take a look at the Meet the Teacher attachment below to learn more about me. I'm looking forward to a great year!
My conference time is M-F from 9:50-10:35 am. Pleae reach out through a dojo message or email to schedule a conference.
Mrs. Harris’ Tutorial Information:
Before school: Wednesday 8:00-8:20 a.m. (All students will receive a tutoring pass for a.m. tutoring.)
- need extra help with our lessons
- were absent and need to gather or complete work
- need to make up or finish a test
- require my assistance with corrections
- have missing or late assignments to make up
- please come prepared with materials, supplies, and questions.
After school: Tuesday 3:55-4:30 p.m. (with at least 24-hour advanced notice only)
- students must have a dated note or email stating that the parent/guardian has given the student permission to stay after school.
- the note must contain an updated phone number of who will be picking up the student if they will be staying after school.
- students will not be allowed to call his/her parent asking if they can stay after school for tutoring.
- Students must bring the work that they need help completing or reviewing (work will not be provided.
- students must be picked up at/by 4:30
Want to Help Our Classroom?
We are always looking for new things to better help the students and make things somewhat fun. Dontations to our class are greatly appreciated. I look forward to a great year with our students!
Please see the image below for instructions on what to do should a student device become damaged.