Pearland ISD will continue to follow all requirements from federal, state, and local health and government authorities and will strongly consider recommended guidance. The district/campus may include additional mitigating measures as needs arise to ensure student safety.
- General Health Protocols
- Face Coverings
- Health and Hygiene Practices
- Building Logistics/Procedures
- Campus Cleaning Plan
- Response to Lab-Confirmed Case of COVID-19 (Deep Cleaning)
- Meal Service
- Extracurricular/Non-Academic Activities
Pearland ISD is dedicated to providing a high-quality education to all Pearland ISD students.
- High Quality Instruction
- Intervention for Learning Loss
- 1:1 Device Utilization
- Specialized Programs
Pearland ISD is dedicated to providing academic, social and emotional support to students and staff to help build resiliency skills.
- Counselor Support Information
- Outreach Support Information
- Social and Emotional Needs for Students and Staff