• Glenda Dawson High School News from the Registrar

    Glenda Dawson High School is a closed campus. Only students who reside within the area zoned to the campus may attend. Students new to the area must follow the Enrollment Procedures established by the Pearland district.


    Please notify the Registrar’s Office when your address changes.  A Change of Address Form can be picked up in the Counseling Center, the Front Office or downloaded from the Dawson HS website. 

       In addition to the Change of Address Form, the parent or legal guardian’s name must be on the following documents in order to verify residence requirements:

    1.       Deed of Trust (pages 1, 2, 3 and last two signature pages) or Current Residential Agreement

    2.       Current Utility Bill (electricity, gas, or water only)

    3.       Current Texas Driver’s License or Texas ID with correct address

       The Emergency Card DOES NOT change the address in the DHS system.  Only the above-mentioned procedure will change an address.