Course Selection Checklist:
- Review Endorsement area pathways in the Course Selection Handbook
- Review your transcript: Transcripts can be printed via Skyward Family Access
- Choose 7 courses and alternate courses using the course legend for 2019-20: Course credit total must equal 7 credits Choose alternate courses totaling 2 credits
- Consult with your current teacher regarding recommendations for your 2019-20 courses
- Review course requirements and descriptions in the Course Selection Handbook
- Refer to the Counselor page of the PHS website for Course Selection information and resources
- Review the Turner HS Travel Courses handout if you are interested in taking courses at Turner High School.
- For Dual Credit courses, please see the Dual Credit Advisor, Mrs. Maartens (email@example.com)
- Verify courses are accurate in Skyward Family Access
Schedule Change Policy
Starting the first day of school, a schedule change will only be considered based on the following criteria
- The student is a senior not scheduled in a course needed for graduation.
- The student has already earned credit for a course currently scheduled.
- The student does not meet the prerequisite requirements for a course.
- The student has previously failed this class under the same teacher.
- The student was dismissed from a program where approval must be granted