TSIA2 Test Registration
Location: Pearland High School Bullard (South) Library Classroom
Time: 7:15 am
Photo ID (PHS ID or Driver's License) is required to test.
Price: $39 for 1st time testing
FALL 2023 TEST DATES
Scroll down to bottom of page for Registration links to available dates.
Complete the TSIA2 Pre-Assessment Activity ACCUPLACER Practice Application | College Board
~Create an account
~Choose a Practice Test: Texas Success Initiative 2.0 Pre-Assessment Activity (TSIA2-PAA)
~Begin Pre-Assessment Activity
- Step 1: Select Institution: Pearland ISD
- Step 2: Importance of the Assessment and Why It Matters
- Step 3: Complete Both Samples Tests ELAR & Math
- Step 4: Developmental Education Options (Course Options)
- Step 5: Institutional and Community Resources and Tips for Success
~Once you complete the PAA, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you. You will need to show this certificate to the test proctor when you check in on the morning of your test.
(Note: Only use Google Chrome or Firefox to complete registration.)
I am registering for: (please click on date)
Apply to Alvin Community College for Dual Enrollment Courses