All students enrolling in Pearland ISD must complete the process online. We use a New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) portal where you will enter all your information and upload all the required documents.
To enroll in Pre-Kindergarten, you must be 4 by September 1, 2020 and qualify according to information found here. Pre-Kindergarten On-line Enrollment will begin on July 1, 2020.
Pre-Kindergarten Qualification Information
Pearland ISD Pre-kindergarten will be a full day program starting in August for the 2020-2021 school year.
To enter Pre-Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, your child must…
- Be enrolled by a parent/legal guardian who lives in Pearland ISD.
- Be four (4) years of age on or before September 1st and,
- Students must meet one of the eligibility criteria below to qualify for the pre-kindergarten program
- Limited English Proficient: Be unable to speak and comprehend the English language.
- Educationally Disadvantaged: Eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- Foster Care or Previously in Foster Care: Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) Placement Authorization Form 2085, Court Order, or DFPS Letter of Verification required.
- Homeless: Children who lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence and/or who are sharing housing with others due to the loss of housing, economic hardship or a similar reason may qualify. Student Residency and Assistance Questionnaire (SRQ) required.
- Military Families: The child of a parent who is an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority or the child of a parent of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
- Star of Service Award: The child’s parent/guardian is eligible for the Star of Texas Award as a peace officer, firefighter or an emergency medical first responder.
If your child qualifies under the criteria above, you may begin the enrollment process on-line starting July 1, 2020.
Required Documents to be Uploaded during On-line registration:
- Deed or current home lease (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill with correct address of residence
- Photo ID (current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
~ Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card
If personal circumstances make it impossible for you to provide any one of the required documents above, please click here.
For general enrollment questions please contact Julie Juneau.
For Pre-Kindergarten questions please contact Dr. LaKesha Henson- Vaughn.
For Dual Language questions please contact Dr. Susana Franco-Fuenmayor.