Pearland ISD Kindergarten Enrollment
Pearland ISD offers full-day kindergarten at its 11 elementary campuses.
To enter kindergarten for the 2019-20 school year, your child must. . . .
- Be five years old on/before Sept. 1
- Be enrolled by a parent/legal guardian who lives in Pearland ISD.
Early Kindergarten enrollment for the 2019-20 school year will begin when the online portal opens on March 4. All are encouraged to begin the process online to save time and paper (see the steps below). If this is not an option, a paper packet can be completed at the campus during scheduled dates and times listed below.
Early enrollment dates for Kindergarten only will be held at all elementary schools as indicated below:
- April 1-4: 8-11 a.m. & 1-3 p.m.
- Late Night: Tuesday, April 2, 5-7 p.m.
- Early Enrollment Campus Tour: Tuesday, April 2, 6-6:30 p.m.
** Students enrolling on affidavits, transfers, or special circumstances will be taken care of during August.
** Pearland ISD does offer a dual language program. Please reference the quick link on this page.
For Residency questions, contact Janet Christman in the Support Services Office at 281-485-3203.
For Enrollment questions, contact Laura Landa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for Kindergarten Enrollment
1 - Begin Kindergarten Enrollment Online
Online enrollment opens March 4
- Pearland ISD offers parents the option to begin early kindergarten enrollment online
- Afterward, you must complete your child’s enrollment process at the zoned campus during the times listed below. All required documentation must be brought to campus to enroll early.
2 - Complete enrollment process at campus:
April 1-4, 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Parent will complete following forms:
- Student Enrollment Form (Verification)
- Texas Public School Student/Staff Ethnicity and Race Questionnaire
- Home Language Survey
*if online enrollment is not completed prior, more forms will need to be completed at the campus.
Parent will provide following documents:
- Deed or current home lease (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home)
- Current utility bill with correct address of residence (in parent/guardian name)
- Photo ID (current valid state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
~ Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from https://txapps.texas.gov/tolapp/ovra/index.htm.
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card
3 - Address Verification/Teacher Assignment Pick-up:
August 9, 1-7 p.m. at zoned campus
- Address/Proof of Residency Verification
- Student Code of Conduct & Campus Handbook Acknowledgment
- Teacher Assignment
- Go HOME form