Distribution of the 20-21 yearbook has been extended, thanks to Hurricane Nicholas.
Here are a few details about the distribution process:
1. Current students need to come by the yearbook room, Rm 3116, during Eagle Hour ONLY, to pick up the yearbooks they ordered last year.
2. Graduates are invited to an evening distribution event on Tuesday, Sept. 21 from 7 to 8 pm in the cafeteria. This is the only remaining evening distribution. After that, books can be picked up from Ms. Macias inside the front doors of the school. Be prepared to show ID and sign for the book.
3. Current students are allowed to sign for a graduate sibling or friend.
4. We have a list of preorders, but if not on the list, check records for an email receipt from Balfour or confirmation of a purchase through Skyward. The purchase would be between July 1, 2020 and June 15, 2021. If ordered through the school, the email subject line is “Thank you for your order”.
5. Beginning September 22, all parents, graduates and students can pick up their yearbooks at the reception desk just inside the front doors. Please be prepared to show ID and bring any purchase confirmation you might have just in case.
The 2021-2022 yearbooks can be pre-ordered as an optional $75 fee in Skyward. This is the lowest price of the year! After registration ends, books can be purchased at www.balfour.com for $85 in the fall and $90 in the spring.
For more information, contact Leslie Sanderson at email@example.com.