If your child was absent please make sure you turn in a written note within 3 days of the absence. You can see all guidelines for absence procedures by clicking here.
For appointments with a HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL:
* Bring a note from the doctor’s office stating the date and time
* If a student begins classes or returns to school on the same day as the appointment and provides a valid note upon return no absence will be recorded
OTHER ABSENCES require a parent note following these guidelines:
* Write on paper – emails will not be accepted
> Student first and last name
> ID number (if known)
> Reason for absence
* Sign and date by a parent/guardian – notes signed by students will not be accepted
* Submit note within three school days of the student’s return or the absences will be considered UNEXCUSED and count towards truancy
* JUNIORS and SENIORS please click here for the College Visit Request form.
4717 Bailey Rd. Pearland, TX 77584
Phone: 281-727-1600Fax: 281-727-1616