Parent Night: October 7th
On Monday, October 7th from 6:00-7:30 p.m. we are hosting a Parent Night that will cover all things technology programs our staff is using with students that we would like to introduce you to so that you can support your child. If any of the questions below apply to you, you will not want to miss:
- Has your child talked about Canvas and you have wondered what is it and how do you access?
- Are you trying to figure out how are you going to pay for your child’s college education?
- Does your child struggle with organizing assignments or setting up routines to stay organized?
- Are you unsure of what your senior student should be doing to prepare for life after high school?
- Do you have a 9th or 10th grader student who is just unsure of all the opportunities THS has to offer?
- Have a child who struggles with reading or writing?
- Has your Dual Credit student talked about Blackboard or even how to get help in Dual Credit courses?
- Do you need help with helping your student understand Math?
- Is your child taking AP classes and need some extra assistance?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we highly recommend you come and join us for our Parent Night. You will get all the answers to these questions so that you can better support your child. You can read more about the sessions we will be offering on the attached document. You will be able to choose either up to three 20-minute sessions to attend or one 40-minute and one 20-minute session to attend. To see a list of the courses we will offer, please click here.
We hope that you will join us.