Return to Headlines
The Dual Enrollment Program, offered in partnership with Turner College and Career High School and Alvin Community College, provides an opportunity for eligible high school students to enroll in college courses and receive both high school and college credit for the course. Dual Enrollment courses are optional but are available to Turner students. Students who would like to take Dual Enrollment courses on Turner's campus will also have to apply to Alvin Community College.
To get started complete the Apply Texas application and submit your Early Admission Contract.
This video may assist you in completing your application.
Before registering for dual enrollment classes, students must take the TSI exam. More information about the TSI may be found here
To learn more please contact Amanda Smithson, dual enrollment advisor for Turner College and Career High School at email@example.com.
Current ACC Students:
- Video – How to Log into the POD (if you need additional help, contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544.
- Video – How to Get into Blackboard
Resources for Your Success…
- Dual Enrollment New Student Orientation PowerPoint with Videos
- How to access the Blackboard Student Toolkit
- ACC Email is the official form of communication. Be sure to set up your ACC email account and ACCess ID.
View Instructional Video. If you need additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at 281.756.3544
- Who is my ACC DE Advisor?
- ACC Office of Disability Services (required for accommodations in a college course)
- FERPA Release and Person Proxy – Grant Online Access (must be logged into the POD to view)
- Video – How to Make a Payment
(if you still need to pay, please do so immediately to avoid being withdrawn)
- Technology Needs: ACC’s Learning Lab, Library and Computer Labs are open, following social distancing guidelines. Students must follow ACC’s screening protocols to be on campus.
Complete this form for device assistance (limited resources available).
- ACC Dual Enrollment YouTube Channel
- ACC Dual Enrollment News & Announcement Page
- ACC Dual Enrollment POD Page (must be logged into the POD to view)
- Video – How to Order Textbooks
If you noticed Redshelf as part of your Fall 2020 fee statement/bill, it is related to the textbook associated with one of the courses you have been registered for. The price of the textbook has been included for your convenience and as the most economical option for the book.
How to access the code, ebook and how to opt out
Additional Redshelf Help for Students
Students can also contact the ACC College Store at 281.756.3681