Device Case Distribution for Remote Learners
Dear Pearland ISD Families,
We hope you are all staying healthy and safe. We are excited to report that the device cases have arrived and are ready for pick up!
We have worked to create a safe and efficient plan for the distribution of device cases to students and families who need them for their district-issued devices, which begins on Monday, November 9th.
Our Technology Department staff will be supporting the distribution of device cases on the dates listed in the chart below from 3:00 – 7:00 pm at the Virgil Gant Education Support Center (1928 N. Main). Below are the guidelines and schedule of distribution.
- IF YOU OR ANY FAMILY MEMBER IS FEELING ILL, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE VIRGIL GANT EDUCATION SUPPORT CENTER TO PICK UP A DEVICE CASE.
- We will work with you individually to select a day/time that you are available to pick up your child’s device case(s).
DEVICE CASE DISTRIBUTION INSTRUCTIONS:
- During your child’s allotted time, turn left into the parking lot of the Virgil Gant Education Support Center and follow the directions of the traffic attendants to enter one of the four pick up lanes.
- In order to make the process as quick and efficient as possible, it’s essential that you have your child’s student ID number and name ready to present to our staff upon entering the ESC parking lot.
- Tell us your child’s first and last name and how many device cases are needed for your household.
- We will confirm delivery of your device case(s) in our Skyward records and issue device case(s).
- Turn right and follow the exit path to get home safely!
Please remember that the district issued devices and cases are to be used for school purposes and instructional learning. All devices and cases will be returned to Pearland ISD at the close of the school year. Please take care of school materials and treat them with respect. Stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you!